Hours: 8am – 4:30pm
Superintendent of Parks & Recreation
Parks & Recreation Coordinator
Park Rental FAQ
Projects that require a zoning permit are:
- New Structures
- Garages (attached and detached)
- Pole Barn
- Swimming Pools (permanent)
- Storage Sheds (over 120 sq. ft. or a 2nd shed on property)
- Accessory Structures (over 120 sq. ft.)
- Pre-fabricated structures
- Mobile Homes
- Structure Relocations
- Structural Changes
- Non-Residential Renovations
Non-Residential Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing
You will receive the rental portion back if we are able to rebook the date. Your deposit will be returned regardless. The advanced fee, if applicable to your rental, is not refundable.
- Shades Beach: 9:00 am – 10:00 pm (All pavilions – full day rental)
- Shades Beach: 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm (Large Pavilion – ½ day rental) – this option is only available Monday-Friday, when not falling on a holiday
- Whitford Park 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Rolling Ridge Park 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
All facilities are opened by 9am on the day of your event by our park staff. This includes the restrooms.
Domesticated animals are not permitted on property at any time at Shades Beach (pavilion area), Whitford Park and Rolling Ridge Park.
Domesticated animals are allowed on a leash at all other parks not listed above and at the Shades Beach shoreline.
- Pavilions #1 & #2 – 6 receptacles on two 30 amp (4 roaster ovens permitted)
- Pavilions #3 & #4 – 3 receptacles on one 20 amp(1 roaster oven permitted)
- 6 receptacles on six 20 amp breakers (9 roaster ovens permitted)
Yes. Waste Management totes lined with garbage are provided.
- Shades Large has 20 tables that are 14 foot long, Dance Hall has 13 tables that are 8 foot long.
- Shades Small Pavilion has 6 tables that are 12 foot long.
- Whitford Pavilion #1 has 14 tables that are 8 foot long – 1 of them is outside.
- Whitford Pavilion #2 has 12 tables that are 8 foot long – 2 of them are outside.
- Whitford Pavilion #3 has 7 tables that are 8 foot long – 2 of them are outside.
- Whitford Pavilion #4 has 6 tables that are 8 foot long – 2 of them are outside.
- Rolling Ridge has 7 tables that are 8 foot long – 2 of them are outside.
Charcoal grills with a cooking area that is 16″ x 14″ are located throughout our parks. No propane grills are permitted under the pavilions but may be brought to your event ONLY to be used in the grassy areas.
Please inquire as to the use / placement of tents on facility grounds.
Yes, however, stag and drags / kegs / beer carts are only permitted at Shades Beach Park Pavilions.
Stag and drags / kegs / beer carts are only permitted at Shades Beach Park Pavilions.
No kitchen facilities are available at Whitford or Rolling Ridge parks.
Hours: 8am – 4:30pm
Superintendent of Parks